Saturday, July 29, 2006

After reading and trying some other stuff I got the Microsoft migration tool up and running. Just for the folks out there here is wat I have tried>.. As per previews post...... installed Lotus Notes Connector onto Exchange 2003 SP2 server and lotus notes client 6.5.4. Stopped lotus notes services and tried to use the migration tool to migrate lotus notes mail boxes. Didnt work..

Why well I couldnt figure that out yet.. but due to time constans I created a new server with w2k sp1 and installed Lotus Notes Client 6.5.4 on the server with the latest migration tool... and .... well you will never guess!!!! it worked...

I could migrate a mail box 100%.. now what is the def between the 2 servers(except for the connector that was installed) I couldnt really tell you....

Okay so 1 mailbox migrated seemlessly lests try more than just one .......

Darn did work 100% ,,,only the mail items migrated from the notes to exchange....checked permissions on the lotus notes mail file . The user we are using has full mail box right (this includes calender,mail.......)....I am no notes guru but it still looks like this could be a permission error.... need some investcating....

To migrate notes mail boxes to exchange ant a piece of cake....

1 Comments:

Blogger lordoftheping said...

check my blog, i am speaking about you ! ;)

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home